MT4 Manager JSON API
Kenmore Design offers MT4 Manager API as a JSON web-service. This highly responsive service is suitable for most MT4-related integrations.
The service provides access to (almost) all MT4 Manager API calls via the modern JSON RESTful web service that can be used cross-platform by most modern programming languages.
The service acts as an HTTP client-server, providing execution of published subroutines and allowing clients to access MT4 Manager and API.
Kenmore Design MT4 Manager JSON API is a RESTful 1.0 compliant web service, as it is:
- A service that provides given clients with execution of published subroutines and process results.
- Stateless: it recalls nothing from transaction to transaction with any given client.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) driven.
- A web service that supports client access through the HTTP protocol POST command.
- A web service that supports at least the basic Internet media type “text/html”, therefore enabling it to support text and JSON object structure data payloads downstream.
This service targets forex brokers, software developers or development teams interested in web, mobile, or cross-platform integrations with Metaquotes MT4 Trading Platform via MT4 Manager API.
If you are not a developer you should review our Solutions Overview first.
… Kenmore Design have been able to develop security systems and integration of already in use suppliers as well as customize the whole back office to give our customers an almost android user-friendly learn-as-you go feeling. The CRM has helped our management team to verify that every member of our team is doing what they need to do as well as ensure that no customer is ever forgotten. As a result we have been able to increase our client base while keeping our support team small. This in itself will have our new back office paid for within 4 months.
Support has been awesome, the whole team … Read the rest